Wednesday, July 27, 2011


Got some parts the last 2 days. Got the tach, tach cable, clubmans, some bolts, and a battery. Waiting on the tach gear and getting that broken bolt out of the camshaft before I can finish putting the engine together. The tach went on easy since the mount has the same connection to the frame, it just has more holes for the added guages from the C1 to the A2. The wiring might be the only problem, as the engine cover already has all the holes and mounts for the tach gear and cable. The clubmans fit perfect and when sitting on it feel very comfortable, can't wait to get the controls on them. Tomorow I'll fill and charge the battery, try to get the broken bolt out, and that's bout all I can do for now. Once I get the bolt out and get the tach gear in the mail I'm going to buy a craftsman needle style torque wrench and return the piece of shit click stop one that is defective from harbor freight. Then I'll be able to finish putting the engine together, add fluids, and fire it up! Fingers crossed that nothing else goes wrong...atleast till I get it to fire up!

No comments:

Post a Comment